frownland

what could go wrong?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brokeheartsville, Victoria, Antarctica

Friday, September 28, 2007

!!!1!

I ust listened to the most beautiful and restful piece of music I've heard in the last five years: Lou Reed Metal Machine Music (to be specific track three) in genuine bootleg mp3 form.

(Aside: my keyboard isn't particularly doing well these days, maybe I should break down and replace the battery. Anyway I meant to type "just" up there but stupid here lost the why. Buy ya know what? the word "ust" is fai-i-ine. Say it out loud, it's "used" as "I used to love her But it's all over now." Oh I like it a lot!)

Anyhow everybody says that MMM is the most unlistenable thing ever but oh Hell it's not. No no no no no no no no. So much so that now I've got to go buy the thing. I believe in supporting great musical artists, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home